Belgian Gaming Projects
All Belgian Gaming Projects listed
To celebrate the current state of the Belgian Games Industry, we created a list that covers Belgium’s most interesting Gaming projects.
Help us to keep our content up-to-date and let us know if you notice an error, or know of a Belgian Gaming Projects which isn’t added to the list (yet).
Government gaming projects
- FLEGA: Flemish Games Association
- VAF: Support for Flemish audiovisual creations commissioned by the Flemish government
- VR/AR Association: VR/AR Association focussed on promoting and guiding Belgian researchers, businesses, community groups, individuals and governments
- WALGA: Wallonia Games Association
- Wannapplay: Efficiëntere bedrijfscommunicatie door middel van een spel: serious gaming.
Game Development Schools in Belgium
- DAE – Howest: Belgian Gaming School in Kortrijk
- Luca School Of Arts: Belgian Gaming School in Ghent, Genk, Leuven and Brussels
- Karel de Grote University: College in Antwerp;
- PXL-MAD: School of Arts in Hasselt.